Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pre-order for Golden Voyage Of Sinbad blu-ray!


Finally, my favorite Harryhausen film is about to become available as a limited edition (3,000 copies) blu-ray with an isolated Miklos Rosza music score!  These limited discs usually sell out fast and usually go for crazy money on Amazon.  SINBAD & THE EYE OF THE TIGER is also available to pre-order.  I thought that film was weak and a let down after GOLDEN VOYAGE.  Patrick Wayne was a very bland Sinbad compared to John Phillip Law!

I saw this film at least twice during its initial theatrical release.  I also bought the soundtrack album and movie tie-in book at that time.  Decades later, I got the chance to work with Sinbad co-stars Caroline Munro and Aldo Sanbrell, re-united for the first time since the Harryhausen film.

For pre-order details:

No comments:

Post a Comment